Terms & Conditions
We operate the website https://www.soundasleeppillow.com/. We are E-Bedding Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 05764800 and with our registered office at 1st Floor Cloister House Riverside, New Bailey Street, Manchester, England, M3 5FS. Our trading address is Hanson Point, Hanson Close, Middleton, Manchester, M24 2HD . Our VAT number is GB92087680
- All goods sold are subject to these terms and conditions of sale. Any addition, alteration, variation or waiver of any term of these conditions of sale should be agreed in writing between the parties. The customer shall be deemed to have agreed to these conditions in relation to any transaction between the two parties.
- All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Soundasleep reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of the consumer. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- These conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- These terms, and any contract between us, are in the English language only.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract.
- If you would like to raise a complaint in reference to the service we have provided or the quality of the product we have supplied, please in the first instance contact our customer services team on email@example.com. Should your complaint remain unresolved you are able to refer your complaint to The Retail Ombudsman. You can find further information about The Retail Ombudsman at http://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk
- Each of the paragraphs contained within these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and affect.
- The customer (Buyer) shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all details provided when completing the order. Soundasleep is not obliged to accept the order unless all details requested on the order form have been completed correctly. The order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us.
- Order process:
- Customer to complete in full the customer order form.
- On receipt of your order we will send an acknowledgement email confirming the status of the order.
- Your order will be delivered by a courier
- All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
- No customer orders shall be deemed to be accepted by Soundasleep until we confirm acceptance of an order by e-mail, only then will the contract be formed.
- Soundasleep is entitled to refuse any customer orders and will not be required to provide an explanation.
Cancellation of orders
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (Distance Selling) you have the right to cancel your order within a period of 30 days. The period of 30 days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. You must inform us of your wish to cancel within this 30 days period. The easiest way to notify us is either by letter addressed to Customer Services, E Bedding Ltd, Hanson Point, Hanson Close, Middleton, Manchester, M24 2HD or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must take reasonable care of the goods and not use them.
- Unless the goods are faulty, damaged or incorrect we will not pay for the return postage. The cost of the return will be your responsibility. If the product is one which cannot be returned by post, we advise that if you use the carrier which delivered the product to you, these costs should not exceed the sums that we charged you for delivery.(* If your order qualified for free delivery, please refer to our delivery information table for more details regarding return costs.)
- You must return the goods within 30 days of notifying us of your wish to cancel the order. Please return goods to Customer Services, E Bedding Ltd, Hanson Point, Hanson Close, Middleton, Manchester, M24 2HD
- Reimbursement will occur within 3 to 5 working days once the item has been returned or evidence is produced that the item is being returned.
- If the item(s) have not been dispatched we will cancel the order and we will refund payment in accordance with our refund policy in section 6 below. If the item(s) have been dispatched to you and we are unable to stop the delivery, you can refuse the delivery so that the item(s) are returned to us and we will refund in accordance with our refund policy in section 6 below.
- Sometimes you may not be able to part cancel an order. If this is the case, Customer Services will explain this to you.
Limitation of liability
- If the ability of Soundasleep to perform its obligations is limited, delayed or prevented in whole or part by any reason whatsoever not reasonably within the control of Soundasleep, then Soundasleep shall be excused, discharged and released without liability or responsibility from performance of the contract to the extent that such performance is so limited, delayed or prevented.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not a foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms or of our negligence.
Intellectual property and right to use
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors.
- You, the customer, acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for personal non-commercial use only. You agree not to commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.